The Apple Core Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from The Apple Core
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from The Apple Core can be returned.
- a 15% restocking fee will be applied in returning New or Open Box products.
- Please ensure that the item(s) you're returning are repackaged with all cords, adapters, and documentation that were included when you received it.
There are some items, however, that are ineligible for return, including:
- Opened software
- Electronic Software Downloads
- Software Up-to-Date Program Products (software upgrades)
- The Apple Core Store Gift Cards
- Services, Repairs, or Consultations (Please refer to our 90-Day Warranty)
iPhone and iPad Returns — Wireless Service Cancellation
Wireless carriers have different service-cancellation policies. Returning your iPhone or iPad may not automatically cancel or reset your wireless account; you are responsible for your wireless service agreement and for any applicable fees associated with your wireless account. Please contact your provider for more information.
Once we receive your item, a refund is initiated immediately. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
- If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item or cancelation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
- Products purchased from the The Apple Core Premium Outlet using The Apple Core Store Gift Card will be refunded to you in the form of an Apple Core Store Gift Card by email.
Exchange an item
If you purchased your item from The Apple Core, you can take it to The Apple Core for an exchange. Item exchanges are, of course, subject to in-store product availability. It's a good idea to check in-stock availability by calling the The Apple Core, or by viewing the product on the theapplecoresrq.com to see if the item is available. Personalized items and custom-configured Macs may not be eligible for exchange at The Apple Core.
Items ordered online from The Apple Core that arrived damaged or are incorrect can be returned to The Apple Core, or by contacting us.
Return A Gift
If a gift was purchased from The Apple Core Store, you may return the item as long as you have the gift receipt. Funds will be refunded either back to the original credit/debit card that was used to purchase the item or in the amount of an Apple Core Store Gift Card.
- Apple core Gift Cards are not eligible for a refund